Randa KarambelasActor | Producer | Writer | Singer
"Our own life has to be our message."
- Thich Nhat Hanh
Randa Karambelas is an award-winning filmmaker, producer, actor, writer, storyteller and humanitarian living in NYC. She is also the co-founder of Little Spoon, Big Spoon Productions, LLC. Drawn to and intrigued by stories and characters who experience loss of a profound love due to death and/or separation. See her resume here.
- Randa is a family name. Her grandparents are Mr. & Mrs. Randa.
- Favorite role ever played: Peter Pan.
- Dream roles, but will likely never be cast: Biff in Death of a Salesman, Judas in Jesus Christ Superstar and Anita in West Side Story.
- If stuck on a desert island, her must have movies would be: Fight Club, West Side Story, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, The Princess Bride, Crazy Stupid Love and The Notebook.
- Favorite Playwrights: Ellen McLaughlin (A Narrow Bed, Tongue of a Bird) & Shirley Lauro (A Piece of My Heart, All Through the Night).
- Most Embarrassing Moment: might have something to do with Chris Rock’s version of the Krispy Kreme Donuts Logo (NBC News has a similar story).